The applicants must have attained the age 17 years before 1st of October of the year in which she seeks admission to the first year of the degree course. The admissions are done on the basis of merit and interviews / written tests as per University/ Government norms. Admission forms must be submitted to the office within the specified period as per the notices. All required documents/ certificates (duly attested) should be submitted alongwith the admission orms. While applying the applicant must ensure that her admission form is complete in all respects as prescribed by the College. Original documents must be presented at the time of interview. The availability of subjects will be on the basis of merit and number of seats in the respective subjects during the admission period. Candidates are advised to see the notice board for all matters pertaining to admission. Names of selected candidates will be notified on the notice board and the selected candidates must note the procedure and dates for completing admission formalities. The College will not be responsible for notifying the candidates individually.
1. The admission to the 1st year of B.A./B.Com. Course would be made on the basic of merit by the concerned admission committee duly appointed by the principal
2. Admission on sports basic: candidates who which to seek admission on the sports basic must submit a separate application irrespective of their application for B.A/B.Com.
3. The Sports admission committee will evaluate the application and hold interview and field trail and recommend candidates for admission.
4. Course of study B.Com. (Commerce Group), B.A. (Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Sociology, Economics, History, Art.)
5. Medium of instruction: The medium of instruction for all courses on the college is English.
6. Two recent passport size photographs should be duly attested.